What a life changing week. (How was your week?)
1) Muammar Gaddafi’s death and the liberation of Libya. I reflected on the question — did they kill him after he was captured alive or was it cross fire that killed him. Didnt he deserve/attract to him the outcome of his death? What if the humanitarian enquiry into his death reveals differently? Utimately didnt the universe pay him back for what we had sowed?
2) The name change of one of my favorite, harbor restaurants on Bald Head Island from Eb and Flo’s (so oceany and islandish) to Mojos? Yes, eerh, Mojos.. …. I couldnt wait to get to the island, visit the restaurant and find out why the name change. I met the new owner of the restaurant and asked why the name change? He asked me if I would read the back of the new menu. So I said sure… “Why Mojo’s? …Mojo’s is named for Morgan and John, our beloved grandchildren, who die on July 4th, 2007. They adored Bald Head Island and we honor them and celebrate their laughter here on this magical island. ” I apologized to the new restaurant owner for asking about the name change.
3) “Footprints” on Bald Head Island, April 25, 2011″ I cant wait to publish more photos with the poem.
4) Recalibrate.. running hard in the wrong direction. I read a tweet that was significant and life changing this week but did anyone take the “time” to celebrate this event or was it just oh, by the way I got……. today. Another reality, technology check.. Does anyone send Hallmark cards anymore? I want to…
5) Dont miss your story…. This statement got to me! ….I reflected.. What is my story? What is your story? Anthony Robbins said “a live worth living is a life worth recording”
6) Bikram Yoga.. Toot Toot! 105 degrees. and smokin! (sorry, sweatin!)
7) Retreat into one’s self. Yes, let’s do this to reflect.. but let’s not stay there
8)) Aspire to Excellence. A Debbie Ford article, yup am trying..
9) Oprah’s new life changing classes. Ooowh! Tyler Perry’s life story. Oooowh!
10) and epub… Holy smokes! this link http://bit.ly/orSWCJ blew my mind ! Four publications in one click….
Let’s go Green!