I am a Certified Business Coach, (CBC). Trained at North Carolina State University (NCSU)
A coach can help you with self-development, be an accountability partner and assist with business growth.
Here’s a little further info about me:
Ma! Gma! Friend! MBA’er, Marathoner, Avid Reader, Beginning piano player, I love a little village in England called Pailton, and love just about anywhere in North Carolina, especially, the mountains and the beaches!
So, how can I help you today? and how can I serve you today?
- Think of your coach as partner in structuring your business, work and life consistent with your value system.
- Think about what you really want out of life. Your vision! Your passion! Something compelling and be willing to change to get it.
- Your coach can help you identify gaps between where you are presently and where you want to go.
- Identify what gets in the way of your commitments (or what keeps you from doing what you want to do) and discuss those with your coach.
- Assist as a co-designer when creating an extraordinary project.
- Try out new ideas and new approaches with your coach.
- Your coach will challenge you to expand your skills and perspectives.
- Role Play and examine conflict situations with your coach for more effective resolutions.
- Strengthen your communication skills through conversations with your coach.
- Produce an outcome of long-term excellent performance.
Please contact Julie for a free 30 minute appointment – Call 919-943-7043
p.s “Let’s Grow and Glow” 🙂